The award-winning ‘NFL on Regent Street’ is back for its third year on Saturday October 24, when central London becomes home to a massive NFL fan festival.
Celebrating the following day’s International Series game at Wembley between the Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars, one of London’s busiest shopping streets will be pedestrianized from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Circus with more than 600,000 people expected to experience a wide range of activities and appearances.The programme for the day begins at midday with the not-to-be-missed appearance of the world famous Ohio State University Marching Band.
Other elements of the day include:
- On-stage appearances by coaches and players of both teams, including head coaches Rex Ryan and Gus Bradley and star players such as Blake Bortles and Sammy Watkins
- Interviews with NFL legends Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Fred Taylor
- Dedicated area celebrating the next day’s home team, the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Exhibits featuring all the teams playing at Wembley in 2015
- The return of NFL Lab, where participants can test themselves against the pros of the NFL
- NFL Play 60 activities and competitions
- Interactive games where visitors can have a go at kicking and throwing
- Performances by the Jacksonville Jaguars cheerleaders
- NFL merchandise
- Food and drink
Regent StreetLondonW1B 4PH